- FAQ Home
- All categories
- UBS Accounting Software
- UBS Inventory Software
- UBS Payroll Software
- UBS POS System
- UBS Fixed Asset Register
- UBS Client Account
- UBS BSM System
- UBS HRM System
- UBS Time Attendance
Records in this category
- The value of Manufacturing Account in Profit & Loss Account is incorrect
- List Post Dated Cheques Transaction
- Reprint the previous months’ Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Mark All or Unmark All in Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Compare Chart Of Account
- External Application
- The total amount of Debtors and Creditors control a/c
- Move transaction from one batch to another batch
- List Post Dated Cheques‘ transactions
- To remove the ve sign for Sales amount
- Transactions Voucher Listing not follow by batch
- Balance Sheet report to display This Year Profit figure
- Multi Column Report
- To include 2nd description when sending ledgers to MS Excel
- Profit & Loss Account report format
- Consolidated Account
- Generate Upload File and Auto Marking
- The function of Mark Only
- Report Column
- Budget for project/job
- Add the Project Code in Transactions File Maintenance when send Print Ledger in excel format.
- Add the Job Code in Transactions File Maintenance when send Print Ledger in excel format.
- Net Available Quantity
Reprint the previous months’ Bank Reconciliation Statement
This solution below shows the way to reprint the previous months’ Bank Reconciliation Statement.
User only needs to select the period of the month, which he wishes to print out the Bank Reconciliation Statement. This is because in the page of Bank Reconciliation Statement. While transactions are being marked according to bank statement received, the period number that user has selected to do the bank reconciliation statement is automatically assigned to a period field in the marked transactions.
The period number assigned is used to indicate when the transactions were being marked. So, when user selects a period to reprint Bank Reconciliation Statement, at first, system will filter those transactions that the transactions’ period are tally with user-selected period. Secondly, system will compare the period number that has been assigned (during the marking in the process of generating bank reconciliation statement) with user-selected period.
Those transactions, which period number is not tally with user-selected period, will be treated as
Deposits Not Credited By Bank or Unpresented Cheques in bank reconciliation statement.
- Multi Currency
- An error message prompted: Code 1426, OLE error code 0x800a03ec: Unknown COM status code
- Remove Local Customer or Supplier Defective Record
- Enable the system to allow users to edit data for previous year database after year- end processing is done
- Print Transaction Voucher cannot print transaction voucher listing.
62675/92%Last update: 2010-11-10 05:47
Author: Noor Diyana
You cannot comment on this entry