- FAQ Home
- All categories
- UBS Accounting Software
- UBS Inventory Software
- UBS Payroll Software
- UBS POS System
- UBS Fixed Asset Register
- UBS Client Account
- UBS BSM System
- UBS HRM System
- UBS Time Attendance
Records in this category
- Duplicated Transaction No in transactions batch listing
- Change Customer No. or Supplier No.
- After year end processing, last year s batches still appear
- Retained Earnings shown in Profit & Loss Account does not tally with that of Balance Sheet
- Re-arrange Reference No
- Remove Local Customer or Supplier Defective Record
- Change Exchange Rate & Local Amount on Unrealise
- How the security password works when user tries to do deletion or editing for a particular company in Multi-Company Screen
- Enable the system to allow users to edit data for previous year database after year- end processing is done
- The number of transaction can be entered in trial version
- Print Transaction Voucher cannot print transaction voucher listing.
- Saved entries are disappeared when using Add method to add and save 1 or 2 debit entries
- In Fixed Assets report, the value of Accumulated Depreciation does not appear
- When preview Profit & Loss Account report by all project, the Stock Value displayed is incorrect
- Retained profits shown in Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet are incorrect
- When preview a debtor’s statement, the figure appears in wrong aging column
- Cannot preview Payment Voucher in More Report (1)
- Cannot preview Receipt in Debtors- >Print Receipt
- Message prompted: Housekeeping in progress, not allow to proceed.
- Payment For and Cheque No. were not displayed
- Message prompted: Account Not Balance
- Bills appeared in ledger but not shown in Open Item Knock- Off Bills
- Message prompted: Variable “Entry No“. is not found.
- Message prompted:Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro Library.
- Enter Customer Site/Agent Opening Balance
- Print By Group Account
- Open Item Statement to display receipt number
- Generate group (company) aging
- Area & Agent viewable
- Update Aging.dbf
- By Account, By Bill and By Payment
- Enter Supplier Site/Agent Opening Balance
- Print By Group Account of Creditors
- Open Item Remittance Advice to display voucher number
- Generate group (company) aging of Creditors
- Area & Agent viewable of Creditors
- By Account, By Bill and By Payment of Open Item Menu Creditors
- Report Designer - Button Lock
- Microsoft Mail Merge Wizard
- Message prompted: Memory file is invalid.
- Remove (in Statements) the sentence: The Sum of Ringgit Malaysia
- Message prompted: Details band is too large to fit on the page/Set your printer to custom mode(1298)
- Outstanding bills (yet to reconcile) not shown in Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Cannot proceed on Year End Processing
- Disposed asset show a value of -1 in Gain column
- Change the period of a batch of transactions
- Period of imported transaction from UBS Stock Control does not match with those created in Accounting system
- Project-Job opening balances are not appeared in Profit & Loss Account by project-job
- Report(1) Print P & L for 12 months shows zero figures
- Error 1436 - Only insertable objects are allowed in General fields
- Sub-Job is not displayed
- Agent field was not displayed in Transactions File Maintenance
- message prompted: Either Files Corrupted (Run Recover) or New Record Was Just Added
- Message prompted: There is not enough memory to complete the transaction
- Print date and time in the report
- The chart of account is missing
- Message prompted: File in use
- Message prompted: Setup has encounter error in registry database
- Blank screen was prompted
- Profit & Loss Account displays duplicated sales account after Gross Profit/(Loss)
- Message: Record is out of range (1) prompted when try to view Consolidated Account
- Forgot password and the Super Password was disabled
- Message prompted: Date may be incorrect
- Unmark all transactions in Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Message prompted: This is for evaluation only! (Code = 1)
- The balances of expenses accounts still appear in Enter Project-Job Opening Balance
- Retained Profit/(Loss) B/F and C/F (Retained Earnings) appear in Balance Sheet but not in Profit & Loss Account
- Profit & Loss Account (print with %), zero percentage displayed
- Post dated cheques not appeared
- Message prompted: Failed: Code13- GL_Batch is not found
- Cannot print cheque upon saving a transaction
- System keeps showing a message: Educational Purpose in login page
- Bill Type and Bill Age are not displayed
- Code 39 - Numeric overflow. Data was lost.
- Gain/loss bill still displayed
- The Edit button is barred
- Message prompted: Batch Number ( ) not allowed to remove.
- When posting (export/import) transaction, an error message prompted: Not enough room in batch
- Code 43: There is not enough memory to complete this operation
- Clear all the figures in Enter Opening Balances and Enter Last year Figure
- View Ledger in Debtors File Maintenance
- Maximum day of overdue that can be entered in Print Overdue Invoices
- View Ledger in Creditors File Maintenance
- Maximum days of overdue allowed in Print Overdue Invoices
- Set the percentage of agent commission base on sales amount as shown on below in Agent Commission Listing
- Use Flat Rate and Stagger Rate to calculate the commission of sales amount RM38,000
- Activate Special Grouping does not appear in report of Profit and Loss Account
- Credit Note bills amount do not appear in Print Statement
- Area/agent codes do not appear when I select them in debtor/creditor aging report.
- Amount is shown as asterisks (*.**) when runs Generate Voucher Sequence
- Why I can’t select login ID in company screen selected
- ‘Variable ‘TOTAL3‘ is not found’
- Variable ‘DESPE‘ is not found
- Term exceed still shown as Y
- Currency rate shown as 0.00
- Account s description blank when preview
- Some accounts with balance 0.00 do not appeared
- Add “project” field into Excel format
- Migrating from UBS SQL Accounting Into UBS Foxpro edition 9.2
- Profit & Loss Account to show report date
Bills appeared in ledger but not shown in Open Item Knock- Off Bills
Run the following process in correct sequence:
Go to Transactions > Open Item Debtor Menu > Bill payment Ledger
6. Check Duplicated Glpost Entry. Click on “Ok“, “Exit“, “Cancel“.
3. List Missing Record In Arpost.dbf. Click on “Ok“, “Yes“, Mark All, “Generate“, “Yes“,“ Exit“, “Cancel“.
4. List Defective Record In Arpost.dbf. Mark Remove Defective Record, “Yes“, “Ok“,“ Cancel“.
5. List Defective Record In Arpay.dbf. Mark Generate Kperiod, “Yes“, “Ok“, Mark Remove
Defective Record, “Yes“, “Ok“, “Cancel“.
1. View Bill Payment Ledger. Mark Generate Paid Amount, “Yes“, “Ok“, “Cancel“.
2. Edit Bill Opening Balance. Click on “Ok“, then Click “Next“ till end, “Exit“, “Cancel“.
*For creditor, go to TransactionsàOpen Item Creditor MenuàBill payment Ledger; run 6, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2.
This process can also apply in the following cases:
• When edit transaction of GL Account (e.g.: Expenses) in transaction file maintenance, message prompted: PaymentICN has been made to this bill — cannot save.
• The outstanding bills were marked in bank reconciliation, but displayed as unmark.
• Total print detail aging Does Not tally with total open item print detail aging.
• Dos version upgraded to Windows version.
- Contract sum maintained
- The difference between Enter Opening Balances and Enter Last Year Figure
- To activate the Budget button
- Error Message: Batch Number ( ) not allowed to remove
- Error Code 43: There is not enough memory to complete this operation.
55562/81%Last update: 2010-11-08 11:05
Author: Noor Diyana
You cannot comment on this entry