Records in this category
- The function of Overwrite all amended clocking time
- The function of Overwrite Work Schedule with same date
- Error message “No record to process”
- Incomplete or no data imported after running Import Terminal Data
- 2 transactions on a same date in Attendance Detail
- Nothing shown in 2nd Half Payroll after performing Post To Payroll System
- No transaction shown in Attendance Detail module after attendance processing
- Error “No Record To Process” during attendance processing
2 transactions on a same date in Attendance Detail
The below explains the reason and soult where 2 transactions on a same date appears in Attendance Detail
Two transactions on a same date (of course, not on the same times) for an employee are possible, when that employee has worked 2 shifts in that day.
But, in your case, the employee didn’t work 2 shifts; so, the possibility is:
- User have modified the Duty 0rganiser and performed Attendance Processing without deleting the Attendance Detail that you have processed earlier.
To solve this problem:
a) Purge both transactions from the Attendance Detail
Go to Housekeeping— Administrative Tools—Purge Attendance Detail, specify the employee number and date range of the transaction to be deleted, 0K.
b) Perform Attendance Processing and Time Calculation. Check the result at Attendance Detail.
In future, having modified the Duty Organiser, you must delete the processed Attendance Detail before running Attendance Processing.
* Purge Attendance Detail is only available in version on/after 07 Nov 2005.
- Remove Duplicate Transaction
- Error Message: Batch Number ( ) not allowed to remove
- Error Message: Not enough room in batch
- Error Code 43: There is not enough memory to complete this operation.
- Account Code
38182/56%Last update: 2010-11-22 05:46
Author: Noor Diyana
You cannot comment on this entry